Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Quick Wedding Post....


Just a quick peek into our wedding.....it will be a while yet till things calm down and we return from our honeymoon on the coast till I can get around to doing a better post.

This is a photo taken by an amazing man by the name of Bill Hess. He attended and photographed our wedding. He also has a blog (if you click on his name under the blogs I follow it will bring you there) and will provide you with an amazing perspective on our wedding I'm sure!

All in all it was wonderful, filled with laughing and hugging and good food.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! =) So happy for you, both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and many happy years

    ReplyDelete
  3. the setting is beautiful, the photo lovely and the two of you look peaceful and content.

    blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through Bill H.'s site and the pictures of your wedding have been stunning. Congrats to you and your new husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful,very lovely photo! I hope you will both be happy and content from now until eternity. I miss the Great Land and will be returning soon to live there again. I will follow your blog now! RGD

    ReplyDelete