Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sometimes I hate computers....

Really.

Today I spent the whole day trying to get my website up.  I made a few new pieces of jewelry so I was excited to get them uploaded.  Well it took all day.  All day.  The only break was when Aapaa and Payuk came and visited.  I'm sure I was rather mean looking when they walked in.  But we ate some Unallik and it put me in a better mood.  I like being in a better mood.

I finished this piece today...


I'm rather proud of it.  And I can't wait till I get my hands on some more caribou antlers.  So far what I and my other half have found has had green on it.   So I'm keeping my fingers crossed to finally find some v=clean and aged antler.

My website is now up and running! www.nuna-inua.com

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of that piece. It's elegant, yet earthy if that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete