Follow me on Twitter

Monday, August 17, 2009

Feeling better...

A necklace I finished.  I must have sliced a hundred of those little buggers. Thankfully caribou antler is soft enough that it didn't take long to finish the surfaces. Every time I make a piece it feels as if I'm using beads that are so important to me.  In this case it's the peruvian opal beads, their color so reminds me of the arctic ice. 

I'm thinking of shutting down my website for the time being.  It has become more of a hassle than it's worth.  I'm going to be looking for something simpler I think.   

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope you keep the site up and running. You don't have to add to it all the time. You know that of course. Just knowing it is out there, like a star; maybe it doesn't do much for a while, maybe a long while, but it is energy that can be seen and cherished. Get me? :-)

    The necklace is gorgeous. Does it feel cool on your skin?

    ReplyDelete